“If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
My friends, one year ago I cited the words above from Henry David Thoreau to proudly announce the founding of my independent consultancy, Karl Bimshas Consulting. Can you think of a better time to start a new firm than in the midst of one of the most difficult economies since the great depression? Recessions are easier to weather when you consciously choose not to participate in them. One year later, 25% of the businesses that started at the same time have failed. Not this one! Karl Bimshas Consulting is celebrating the inspiring results my inaugural clients achieved in year one. A sample of what they’ve accomplished:
- Set and maintained internal and external email marketing campaigns.
- Engaged latent clients through relevant communication campaigns.
- Developed simplified Performance Dashboards.
- Improved Sales process, correspondence and simplified proposal writing.
- Received Executive Level Overviews of Social Media Trends, Project Management, Time Management, and Change Management.
- Improved internal and external corporate communication with employee and client satisfaction surveys and Response Management Improvements.
- Started new businesses.
- Received sought after job promotions.
- Gained clarity on career direction.
- Earned sought after degrees and certifications.
- Improved relationships with supervisors and direct reports.
- Achieved targeted work/life balance.
- Pursued meaningful charitable contributions.
As long as people have the capacity to think beyond the status quo, there will be problems aching to be solved. By providing accountability, a fresh perspective and confidence, Karl Bimshas Consulting’s clients are guaranteed to find the a-ha within.
I’m grateful to be among the elite group of first year survivors and I’m going to share my gratitude with you throughout the month of May. Be on the lookout for free gifts of appreciation, opportunities to save on consulting services, and the announcement of new programs designed to help leaders and artists find, set and get their goals.
On a personal note, if you would like to keep abreast of my creative pursuits, checkout Twitter and Facebook, where I often share my goals and progress on my first novel, poetry and other creative writings as well as opinionated political commentary that may pique your interest or ire, depending on your point of view.
It’s going to be a great month, brimming with celebrations made possible by your ongoing support, thoughtful feedback and continual referrals to other leaders and artists who want to achieve more.