Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What's the best compliment you've ever received at work?

According to a recent survey, 65% of respondents agreed with the statement, "At work, I am recognized for my achievements."



I'm creating a piece on recognition and would love to hear from you. What's the best compliment you've ever received at work? How did it make you feel and why do you still remember it? Share your story of a fabulous compliment you received. Selected entries will be incorporated into the article, and if yours is cited, you will get a free copy of “Pushing Back the Ocean”. All entries will receive a copy of the piece once it's complete.



You can email me at Karl@karlbimshas.com with the subject line “Best Compliment Ever”, but why not share your greatness with others by responding via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or commenting on my blog, Reflections on Leadership.


Thanks for your participation. Today, tell someone else how much you appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment