Thursday, March 22, 2012

Novel News

Here's a quick update on my debut novel, Three Blinks and a Sigh. 

If you like eBooks you can download a copy at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and soon iTunes.

However, if you're like most people, and still like hold a book in your hand but hate waiting for a new release, have I got news for you!

You can order a printed paperback copy from my website's Book Order Page. (Psst, for a limited time you can get two for $25 by visiting here.) 
 
Want to pay closer to free?Well ... if you're on Facebook, become a fan of my Writer Page: http://www.facebook.com/KarlBimshasWrites because I'll be giving books away this weekend.
Like me on Facebook

Remind me again, what's it about?
When a Boston poet tries to recover from his divorce and find romance, three women challenge his notion of love and force him to question his values.

An unexpected reunion with his ex-wife drives Ken Shea to explore his long held feelings and confront an old reality in a new light. The mesmerizing allure of his much younger online muse is suddenly tested when she arrives in town but stays with another man. And his blunt socialite friend and business partner attempts to educate him on the differences between his head and his heart.

Wanna Help Spread the Word?
  • Download a copy of Three Blinks and Sigh 
  • Write a multi star review
  • Forward this message to readers you know
  • Follow me on Twitter and Like my Writer Fan Page on Facebook 
  • Encourage your friends to do the same

I continue to be grateful for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment