Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Birthday Gift

Today is my birthday.

A lot of artists and entreprenuers use their birthday as an excuse to give something away. I'd prefer you buy my stuff.

But in the vein of gratitude, of which I have much, better angles have prevailed. So you can grab a complimentary download of the first three chapters of "He Loves It When She Smiles" by clicking here: Three Chapters.

If you like it, or you just want to be a good sport and buy a copy (or several for your friends) you can find it by clicking here: Buy the Book

While you're there, feel free to browse around at other titles I've written.

Either way, thanks for your support. If your a writer, keep writing. If your a reader keep reading and if you're a leader, keep doing both.

Thanks

-KB

No comments:

Post a Comment