Wednesday, August 24, 2011

And So It Begins...Again

I'm returning to my old stomping ground and hi-jacking this blog to focus exclusively on my writing. Of course you can expect me to promote my non-fiction leadership books along the way, but the primary focus of this blog will be my creative fiction, poetry and prose. I'll share the things I'm working on as well as things I feel brave enough to dust off and breath some new life into.

I hope you'll find enjoyment in what I post, which will be mostly unvarnished and filled with late-night typographical and grammatical errors. I'm not going to let that bother me, and if it bothers you, this isn't going to be the place for you. I'm going to embrace the concept that good writing takes place in the margins.

It won't always be pretty, and it may not always inspire, but it should be interesting and fun. Join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment