- You can change how you feel anytime you want. Choose to be awesome.
- Listen to upbeat music, inspirational speeches, sermons, podcasts or books.
- Hang out with happy people.
- Write down the things that make you happy.
- Figure out how to spend more time with the things and people that lift your spirits.
- First, pay attention to what you regularly complain about, then shut up and fix it or just shut up. Your complaining is annoying.
- Identify five positive people and spend more time with each of them.
- Ask someone, “What one thing can I do for you that will most help you make a positive difference?” and then help them.
- Ask yourself, “Why am I still working here?” Is it for personal development, because of enriching experiences with others or to work on leaving a legacy? If it’s not clear, go someplace where it is.
- Fix what’s wrong. Just fix it, without fanfare, bragging or expectation.
- Write down or draw your picture of success.
- Ask for help, you probably need it and people like to be asked.
- Find the upside to your biggest challenge. Do that, and you’ve nearly conquered the thing.
- Do something that moves your mind, body and heart every day.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Why? And now?
- List your ten best excuses for not pursuing your dreams. Let them stare back at you and mock you. Then cross them off as you work to eliminate your barriers.
- What are your top three accomplishments?
- Have a repeatable compelling vision and sense of purpose.
- Have a sense of overwhelming optimism.
- Ignore or crush any apathy or negativism you encounter.
- Recognize people for the good things they do.
- Believe in yourself and get to work.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Posted by Unknown at 2:34 PM